Weeroona offers employment opportunities.
Positions within the Administration, Facilitators and Management teams are advertised in local media and on seek.com.au.
Weeroona are happy to accept Support Worker applications in person at Reception, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to PO BOX 172, Gympie QLD 4570.
We ask that our application form located below is completed and your current resume attached including referees. Our current process is to hold group interviews regularly once we receive a number of appropriate applications.
Support Worker requirements include the following – either already obtained or the ability to obtain at your cost:
- Criminal History Screening – Blue Card – Working with Children / Yellow Card Disability Exemption
- First Aid and CPR
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module completed
- Drivers Licence
- Vehicle with insurance, registration and able to pass safety check
- Cert III in Disability, Aged Care, Individual Support or Community Care preferred but not mandatory
- Flexibility, positive attitude, great listening skills, non-judgemental
Support Worker Application Form
Note: The application form is available for download in PDF format - right mouse click on the link above and select "Save target as" to download the pack to your PC.