What Weeroona Offers
- 1:1 and 1:2 Direct Individual Support
- Support Coordination
Weeroona has a dedicated Support Coordination team to support you to understand and implement the funded supports in your plan and link you with mainstream, community, government services and allied health options.
Our team will focus on supporting you to:
- build your ability to exercise choice and control
- negotiate with providers about what they offer,
- discuss the impact on your plans’ budget
- ensure service agreements and service bookings are accurate and completed
- coordinate supports including allied health options
- assist you to access the local community
Our team’s job is to assist you too ‘optimise’ your plan, ensuring you are getting the most out of your funded supports – reaching your goals along with value for money.
Weeroona is able to assist with ‘ad hoc’ support worker gaps you might have.
All our Support workers have the following:
- Criminal History Screening (Blue & Yellow cards)
- NDIS Worker Orientation
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Comprehensive Induction training covering Assisting with Medication, Risk Assessment, Hazard Identification, Abuse & Neglect awareness,
- Vehicles that have current safety checks, insurance and registration
If you require workers with formal qualifications, please let us know and we can assist you there as well – most of our workers have minimum of Cert III and are experienced in disability support work.
Support under Brokerage can occur in the following areas:
- In Home Care
- Community Access – out and about in the community / for specific events
- Sleepovers and over night shifts
- In Workers Homes
All these have specific rates and conditions.
Weeroona is happy to provide quotes for any of the above.
Please contact us on (07) 5482 2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*All prices are at the current NDIS Price Guide rates and are subject to change in line with the Price Guide increases.